martes, 21 de diciembre de 2010

a so incompletly love

finding the paradise is less distance in your arms, I smile for you lips, for ever and always are words that with u comes true, I learn to love you with all your defects with the complet pack that make u the boy that I desire so much years, nothing how me know u, and know ur history, and laugh of your abstract humor, our forgive ur biggest mistakes, I said u that u believe in da promises, and I promised u with my reason and my hearth that don't matter that happen I will be always loving u because when a people love, the things doesn't have end, because when u love unique wanna see the felicity of da other people and I can see u happy in this months, but in my form I continue here because in my unconscious the empty chair is always waiting u all da seconds..

No hay comentarios: